CREPE CITY serious sneaker fever in The Truman Brewery

Last month I spent a lovely 6 days at my desk. With a cup of tea, radio 6, my cutting mat, and surrounded by little stacks of colour co-ordinated papers I got to work making some tiny sneakers for this seasons Crepe City event. 

This year my theme was sneakers from movies which resulted in kicks for Kill Bill, The Life Aquatic, Teen Wolf and the much anticipated Back to the Future II. Here we go...


Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 
as worn by Beatrix Kiddo in Tarantino's Kill Bill






NEXT UP....


Adidas Zissou
As worn by Steve Zissou in Anderson's The Life Aquatic
(I should note here: there is a slight difference in the sole between the trainers Adidas then released as a result of the movie, and the ones worn by Bill Murray.)





That was a warm up. Then I went retro....

Comments

Popular Posts