Production Designing on Donkeys

Two weeks ago I received a phone call from talented director Matt Roberts, asking if I would design his latest short film Donkeys. The script's haphazard heroes and witty dialogue had me hooked and shortly after, Alex and I set to work. 

The production involved designing and building sets, sourcing, artworking and creating props on a budget and all in some tricky locations.

The film is now currently in post so until it's release here are a few snaps, scribbles and my fish tank. Which inspired the one of the interior sets. 






 

Stay tuned for the release of the brilliantly written Donkeys. Shot by the keen eye of Phil Wood DOP, featuring the talents of Ardal O'HanlonCraig Gazey and James McNicholas all led under the direction of Matt Roberts. 

Comments

Popular Posts